top of page

Free Tax Help*

Updated: Sep 26, 2019


Is your income around $60,000 or less?

During the financial year, did you:

  • run your own business?

  • operate under a labour hire agreement quoting your ABN?

  • receive any royalties?

  • receive income from either a public unit trust or a public trading trust?

  • own or share ownership in a rental property?

  • make a capital gain or capital loss by selling shares or other capital assets?

  • receive any foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity?

If you answered "No" to the above questions, then Tax Help can help you complete your current year tax return.

Contact MACE to book an appointment:

#MACE #taxhelp #endoffinancialyear

45 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Mansfield Adult Community Education (MACE) is pleased to announce the successful acquisition of a $34,340 grant under the 'Fostering Integration' program providing by the Federal Department of Home Af

bottom of page